RF8 Real Flight Simulator with Interlink Controller
RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world. It’s the best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also enables experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
With 150 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there’s an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can “fly” and have fun at home!
If you purchased RealFlight 8 after September 1, 2018 you are eligible to receive the Horizon Hobby Edition Add-On (RFL1002 or RFL1004) at no charge! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. You will be asked to provide your RF8 serial number and a dated proof of purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for response, and 7-14 business days to receive the add-on after the request is processed and approved.
Additional RealFlight Features:
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 150 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor
- The ability to edit and import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
InterLink-X® Controller Features:
- Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories or resetting after crashes
- Easy and convenient control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
- 10-channel capability for effortless control of all available functions
- Prevents wear and tear on your field transmitter