Traxxas Rustler: 1/10 Scale Stadium Truck with TQ 2.4 GHz radio system BLUE_X
Manufacturer restricts use of coupon codes at checkout
The Traxxas Rustler XL-5®
Waterproof for More Power and More Fun!
The Traxxas Rustler is a proven favorite with a formula for rugged fun that nothing else can touch. The Rustler blows the doors off the competition with more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race® electric trucks available. The Rustler rips off-road roost with its powerful Titan® 12-Turn modified 550 motor and XL-5 Electronic Speed Control. It's made for power-sliding, full-throttle, off-road action and aggressive driving fun—and not just in the dirt! With Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics, Rustler blasts through puddles, mows through mud and shreds snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination. With a top speed of 35+mph*, Rustler leaves everything else back on the work bench.
The Rustler’s exclusive watertight, sealed electronics provide the freedom to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor pumps out incredible mod-motor power with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through vent tunnels molded into the motor plate to keep temperatures down. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Once reserved for high-end replacement ESCs, the XL-5 comes standard with three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow with today's high-power batteries.
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charge
- Traxxas Power Cell 3000 mAh, 8.4v, NiMH Battery with iD™
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas #6519 TQ 3-channel micro receiver
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- Waterproof receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Rustler reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included
optional 28-tooth pinion gear*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Large axle carriers with 5x11mm Oilite Bushings
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
guard for extra protection
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh look
- Speed control and waterproof receiver box are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Alias™ step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and they come
pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
|RUSTLER (#37054-1) SPECS|